The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (referred to hereinafter as the “GCUs”) is to define the terms and conditions for accessing and using the website fleet-management.groupcls.com (referred to hereinafter as the “Website”). By using fleet-management.groupcls.com, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these GCUs and that you unreservedly agree to be bound by them.
The Website is edited by CLS, a Public Limited Company (Société Anonyme) with a capital of 2,433,618 Euros, whose registered office is at 11 rue Hermès, Parc Technologique du Canal, 31520 Ramonville-Saint-Agne, France, and which is listed on the Toulouse Commerce and Company Register under the Number 338 034 390 and can be contacted by telephone on: +33 (0)5 61 39 47 00, and by fax on +33 (0)5 61 75 10 14 (hereinafter known as “CLS”).
The Website’s managing editor is Christophe Vassal, Chairman of the CLS Executive Board.
The Website was produced by CLS and is hosted by CLS itself.
Fleet-management.groupcls.com is a website for CLS to communicate to its audience. Internet users can access information published on digital media about the ideas and actions implemented by the Company.
CLS reserves the right to change the content of this Website at any time without notice, including the range of products and services on offer and the general conditions of supply.
1. The Website fleet-management.groupcls.com is freely accessible, but prior registration is required to access some of the content.
2. Content posted on CLS’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube accounts is also published on fleet-management.groupcls.com. By using fleet-management.groupcls.com, you undertake not to send via the Website or the Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube accounts associated with CLS any message that:
3. As such, you may be held personally liable for your comments and the unlawful comments that they may have generated. The Website editor may take any protective measure it deems suitable.
4. You are encouraged to help uphold the values of CLS, by reporting any content contrary to public policy or morality such as any content described above or which undermines the rights of any third party. To do so, please send an email to email@example.com.
1. This Website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience and the inclusion of these links does not mean in any way that the components of the websites to which the links provide access have been overseen, or endorsed in any way, or that they are subject to any kind of guarantee whatsoever. Users are solely responsible for accessing these sites.
2.Information shared by users
You agree that your contributions will be moderated, whatever their nature and however delivered, meaning that you consent to them being read, and deleted if they not comply with these GCUs.
2. Your registration will then be deactivated. An email will be sent to your email address to inform you that your account has been deactivated. Your registration will be reactivated once you have made the necessary changes to comply with the GCUs you have agreed to be bound by.
3. Your registration will be deleted permanently if, during the suspension period, your breach of the GCUs has not been made good within fifteen (15) days of notifying you by email of this deregistration at the email address you provided when you registered on the Website.
4. In addition, your registration may be deleted at any time provided reasonable notice has been given. You will receive reasonable notice of the deregistration through an email sent to your email address.
1. This Website and its content are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights owned by CLS or third parties.
2. You may reproduce or use any components of this Website and any information therein, including, without limitation, any articles, graphical images, photographs, diagrams or video recordings, provided that:
3. In addition, even though this may not necessarily be stated, some of the names mentioned may be protected by trademarks owned by CLS or third parties.
1. The information collected, such as the number of page views, number of visits, what the visitors do on the Website and how often they return, is processed by a computer for analysis.
2. In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as the “GDPR”, the Act Informatique et Libertés (on Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties) dated 20 june 2018, you are entitled to access and correct the information of which you are the subject by contacting our DPO (Data Protection Officer) at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Moreover, this Website is aligned with the CLS Group’s Personal Data Protection Policy, the full version of which is available here.
4. Each Internet form or service limits personal data collection to what is strictly necessary and any automatic profiling is forbidden. We can assure you that any decision concerning you will always be taken by a person.
In any case, you may contact our Data Protection Officer to exercise your rights to:
5. The personal data collected as part of the services offered on fleet-management.groupcls.com are processed in accordance with secure protocols and are necessary for CLS to handle the requests received in its software applications.
6. To request further information or to exercise your rights with regard to the processing of personal data by CLS, you may also write a signed letter to our DPO, enclosing a copy of your identity document, at the following address:
COLLECTE LOCALISATION SATELLITES
Louis CONTE – DPO
11 rue Hermès
Parc Technologique du Canal
7. The Regulation (EU) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as the “GDPR”, and the Act Informatique et Libertés are available on the website of the French Data Protection Authority, the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr
In the event of any issues encountered while using fleet-management.groupcls.com or concerning these GCUs, you agree to try and find an amicable solution with the website editor. Accordingly, you undertake to use conciliation before seeking legal redress.
These GCUs are governed by French law in respect of all matters relating to their assessment, validity and performance. Only French courts have jurisdiction with respect to any dispute arising from the implementation and interpretation of these GCUs.